Monday, September 14, 2009
Our Weekend in Big Orange Country!
Many thanks to Mom (Nana!) for watching Eli and Lucy while Chris and I went to Knoxville for a relaxing weekend!
We enjoyed a delicious dinner at Chesapeake's (picture below)...we had dinner there for Valentine's Day in 1999...it was great to think of all the awesome things that have happened over the past ten years!
Saturday was such an enjoyable day - despite the terrible football game! It was awesome to tailgate with friends! Thanks to Joy and Will for the game tickets and the tailgate-fun! And, to my AOII friends, I love that we always seem to have a lot to talk about! :-)
Of course, Lucy thinks I'm very boring today after a weekend of painting, making Rice Krispie treats and pancakes shaped like ladybugs...thank you, Mom, for spoiling them with your love and attention!
Posted by
Melissa Wyatt
Labels:
vacations
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You two look so happy (and beautiful) at dinner...and it has nothing to do with the loss of the Vols.
ReplyDeleteWelcome to the blog world! Love, Schwie