Sunday, October 18, 2009

Wedding Weekend in Connecticut

So sorry for my absence. I was experiencing some "technical difficulties." I'm not quite sure how I fixed the problem, but am glad I did so I can share these pictures from our awesome weekend in Connecticut for Hunter and Suzanne's wedding! It was as beautiful as you would expect...a fall weekend in the Northeast. Here's a picture from our plane window and another from the Seaport.
We arrived at the hotel on Friday afternoon to find Grandma already dressed for the rehearsal dinner. Obviously, I didn't inherit her "ready hours early" gene. :-)
Chris and I met Mom and Dad at the Hartford airport and rode with them to Mystic. We were all so excited to see Amy and Matt...we haven't seen them since August and, of course, needed to see her belly! Doesn't she look great?
We celebrated Amy and Matt's birthdays on Friday evening!
Here are some pre-ceremony shots from Saturday...Grandma with Hunter and Will.
Mom & Dad
Family photo (incomplete, of course...missing Eli and Lucy.)
Amy, Mom and me
Matt & Amy
Grandma with her sons (Bruce, Rich, Dad)
post-ceremony shot of Hunter and Suzanne...they are so happy and we're thrilled for them!
Aunt Diane with her sister, Lynn
the reception...where Amy and I ate five pieces of cake, together...
Grandma with her six grandchildren
Matt and Grandma
Lots of Freemans...
Will, Suzanne and Hunter
Dance-floor fun!
Hunter and Suzanne enjoying the dance-floor fun!
Hunter, Will, Tim and Chris doing the wave (I think?) on the dance floor!
We had so much fun in Connecticut - it was great to celebrate Suzanne and Hunter! Eli and Lucy had an enjoyable weekend with Kay and Fred...here they are on Sunday afternoon! It was wonderful to see their sweet smiles!

2 comments:

  1. Your kids are going to be able to take awesome spring break trips because they're going to have so many frequent flier miles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is that the black sweater dress I spy? Love it! Wore mine tonight with some fabulous red shoes purchased on my lunch break. I work way too close to the mall, ha!

    ReplyDelete