Mommy: "Tell me about your teachers."
Lucy: "Well...Miss Shelli helps me go to the bathroom and Miss Leesa helps me with my crafts."
Mommy: "What songs did you like to sing at school?"
Lucy: "Jesus Loves Me; Jesus Loves the Little Children; Wheels on the Bus; Head, Shoulders, Knees and Toes"
Mommy: "What did you do when you played outside?"
Lucy: "Well...swing."
Mommy: "Which classmate did you play with the most?"
Lucy: "Gianna"
Mommy: "What did you enjoy most about school?"
Lucy: "When my friends played with me."
Mommy: "What are you excited to do this summer?"
Lucy: "I am excited to swim!"
Lucy thought this "interview" was great fun, so she wanted a piece of paper and pencil and decided it was her turn to ask the questions. She asked me "what is your favorite song right now?" (American Honey by Lady Antebellum) and "what car do you like to drive?" (our van.) Through her answers, I've realized that I begin a lot of my statements with "well..." Funny girl!
No comments:
Post a Comment