Friday, November 26, 2010

Full of Thanks...

We've had a great visit...lots of delicious food making the house smell good, lounging around,  and being thankful for our many blessings!

Chris and I celebrated our 9th anniversary on Wednesday!  When we picked him up at the airport on Tuesday evening we saw a lot of soldiers being reunited with their families.  Of course, I'm thankful for the big moments we've had over the past nine years, but I am most thankful that we spend our "ordinary" days together.  We love to go for walks with Lucy and Eli, take them to the park, watch our television shows together, and eat Mexican food...before our eyes, these actions have filled our years and made us very happy!







Lucy, Eli and Avery have so much fun together!  Of course, we had big plans for all sorts of "outings", but three young children don't move fast and they seem to be happiest being at home!  We've done lots of walking around the pond and helping Mom and Dad "deck their halls!"









And, Eli continues to be scared of people who visit in the night...we do love traditions!

No comments:

Post a Comment