Over the past month, I've joked that my title is CEO of Comfort & Joy for our little family. In addition to all the holiday festivities, we had some work done on our house. With the dust and craziness as my excuse, we put up about half of our normal decorations. Even though I'm 4-years into this parenting job, I'm still surprised with how much they teach me...Lucy and Eli had a wonderful Christmas even though the decorations were simple...they do love a little "fancy", but more than that, their faces light up when we spend time with our dear family and friends. We had a wonderful time celebrating Jesus, God's greatest gift to us, and the many ways He continues to bless our little family.
Christmas Eve
Christmas Eve
Church and out to dinner with Mom, Dad, Fred, Kay, Kelly, Eric, Jenny, Ava and Parker. Then, once we were home, Lucy and Dad sprinkled reindeer food in our front lawn!
Christmas morning at home
Christmas evening
Dinner and fun at Fred and Kay's home with Mom, Dad, Kelly, Nancy, Justin and Jason!










No comments:
Post a Comment