A sweet weekend...dancing at the Family Valentine's Dance benefiting Books From Birth and assembling treats for school Valentine's parties!
Many thanks to Kay and Fred and the Moore Family for joining us for a night of fun! I'm a new Board Member for Books From Birth and I'm so happy to dedicate some of my time and effort to this great cause...every child is eligible to receive a free book each month until they turn five-years-old!
Lucy and Eli have really enjoyed the books we've received through this program - we've been introduced to many great authors and love to read together!
Monday, February 14, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Happy Belated Valentine's Day - I can't believe how big the kids are getting, Eli looks SO grown up in these pictures. Loved the last post and Lucy's funny comments - from the travels to the muffin!
ReplyDeleteHow cute, and what a great group to be involved in, sounds like a good way to volunteer your time. Hope all is well with you.
ReplyDelete