She wants me to put jingle-bells in her hair, she wore a lei to Sydney and Caitlin's super-fun Christmas party (the color matched, just not the theme!), and with Ava's help we've used up an entire bottle of purple sprinkles this Christmas...all to be "Christmas-er!" We drove by a house without Christmas lights and she declared them "not very Christmas-er." I'm not sure how to correct her grammar, so I'm just letting it go...Chris and I love experiencing Christmas through her eyes.
Sunday, December 20, 2009
"Christmas-er"
Lucy has loved Fancy Nancy since she first heard the books this summer. Here's a picture from this summer - she is all decked out for a "fancy dinner"...she requests "fancy dinners" almost as much as picnics...3-year olds seem to be full of special-requests.
Fancy Nancy is a sociable character and Lucy is too...so she expects the whole family to be fancy too!
We'll we've been reading Fancy Nancy's Christmas book a lot lately. Lucy has come up with her own word for extra effort this Christmas...she likes to make things "Christmas-er!" This isn't mentioned in the books, but I can see Lucy's efforts to add just a touch more to our holiday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment