Today is Chris' 33rd birthday! Because he's so super-fabulous, we celebrated him in two states...
He and Amy (with Avery, Lucy and Eli watching) playing "Just Dance" in the Wii...you know how we feel about this hilarious game...they are supposed to be doing the same moves, but they are...ummm...not. Of course, that makes it even more funny!
Mom and Dad got Chris two tickets to the Dallas Mavericks game for his birthday! We feasted on Texas Nachos - I do love concession stands! - and cheered on Dirk Nowitzski...lots of fun! In addition to concessions stands (and lots of other things...) I also love music, here are some song lyrics that make me think of Chris..."I've Grown Accustomed to His Face" by Diana Krall...have you heard it? Ooooooh, I love it...you should listen to the whole song...
I've grown accustomed to his face
He almost makes the day begin
I've grown accustomed to the tune
He whistles night and noon
His smiles, his frowns, his ups, his downs
Are second nature to me now
Like breathing out and breathing in...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHRIS!
Hi Melissa - it's Jennifer from Kindermusik - saw your blog on Kristin's. I LOVE it!!!! Missed seeing you and Eli yesterday.
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Chris. Glad you got to see the Mavs. What kind of cake was that first one? Very interesting. Hope 33 is good one for you.
ReplyDelete