Sunday, June 6, 2010

Sea Island 2010

We're back from our week in Sea Island!  It was a wonderful, relaxing trip!  I'm sorry if your finger hurts from scrolling down...this is a long post with a zillion pictures...but between the beautiful scenery, almost-always willing people to pose, and a new camera...there are lots of pictures to share!  


This was the beautiful view from our porch.  We spent our mornings and evenings out there...enjoying the sounds of the ocean.  








Eli, Avery and Lucy enjoyed lots of good cousin time...as usual, Avery had no personal space and there was lots of "help" with her bottles and baths. 





We ended up at the pool more than the beach...I think the sand clean-up was a bit much for the younger crowd.  Lucy did a great job swimming with her noodle and both Eli and Lucy would jump in off the side (after a little coaching from Chris, Gramps and Matt!)





















Lucky me...we celebrated my birthday during our trip!  




We did go to the beach for a little playtime and some pictures!  































Thank you, Mom & Dad, for a wonderful vacation!  Lots of laughs, no sunburns...very good times!  

4 comments:

  1. LOVE Love Love these pictures!! What a great week you guys had.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet! What a beautiful family! Seeing the pictures of Lucy makes me excited about Evie getting bigger - just not anytime soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your new camera is good stuff- great pics. I love the one of you and Amy - you look very Jackie O with the headband and shades. B

    Getting excited to see you all in a few weeks in HOT TX!

    Schwie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Melissa, I just got a fantastic dose of Wyatt love. You do such an awesome job with this blog, I LOVE reading in and seeing all the updated pics. Hope to see y'all soon,

    EM

    ReplyDelete