Saturday, July 24, 2010

Fancy & Messy

Here's Lu at a Fancy Nancy Tea Party at a local toy store...the idea is that you'll come for the party and hopefully buy lots of stuff...our sweet girl didn't ask for a thing and had a wonderful time!  She loved drinking out of a "big girl" cup, playing the game, eating sweet treats, and the new sparkly ring she got from Fancy Nancy! 

I enjoyed some time alone with her...I cannot believe she'll be 4 next month!  This week, she's told me that I'm her Best Friend and that she wants to live with me when she grows up...I love her so much!  She picked out her dress the night before and was already wearing her matching purple panties when she woke me up the morning of the party at 6:15am (yawn!)

Later the same day, Eli and Lucy played in the sprinkler...all that water made mud and Eli had a fantastic time making a huge mess...he decided to crawl in the mulch too! 

No comments:

Post a Comment