Sunday, April 17, 2011

Celebrating Chris & Enjoying Grandma's visit...

The worst thing I can say about Chris is that he uses the exact same dance moves for "Baby Got Back" as he does for "Proud Mary"...other than that, he is just wonderful!  We had a great time celebrating his birthday!  He requested Kay's delicious Pastachio Dessert instead of a cake and we all enjoyed telling stories about him!





It was great to have Grandma come visit us!  Chris was gone for the weekend - golfing with Fred.  Grandma and I took Lucy and Eli to Carnton Plantation...she read "Widow of the South" and I read half of it...we opted out of the tour...a one-hour walking tour is NOT toddler-friendly, but enjoyed seeing the house and scampering around the grounds.  On Saturday, Kay treated us to "Goodnight Moon" at the Children's Theater...it was a huge hit!  Eli didn't move a muscle the entire show and they're still talking about "the quiet old lady who is whispering 'hush!'" 




No comments:

Post a Comment