Eli has four football helmets but is constantly changing his teams. He's figured out that I can print out the team logos so we're always taping new teams to the sides of his helmets. I was trying to save our color ink and tried printing one team logo in black-and-white...Eli took one look at it and said "that doesn't look like their helmet...where is the color?" Back to full-color it is!
Eli loves to go the library to get sports-related books and is full of questions each time he watches a game. This mama is trying to keep up with his sports knowledge...here's a funny conversation we had on Monday afternoon (he was thinking about the Monday Night Football Game that night between the Jets and the Falcons):
Eli: Mom, who do you want to win tonight?
Me: I want the Jets to win.
Eli: Why?
Me: Because I like Eli...
Eli: Eli who?
Me: Eli Manning
Eli: (truly exasperated) Mom, Eli Manning is the quarterback for the Giants, not the Jets.
Me: no words
He does wear normal clothes to school...here he is hard at work in Pre-K!
LOVE.THIS.BOY!


No comments:
Post a Comment