Thursday, February 18, 2010
Enjoyable Randomness
So, here's what Lucy wore to church for our Ash Wednesday Service. I've realized that when I ask her to put on her shoes and coat, I need to be specific about which shoes and which coat...or else she'll happily seize the opportunity to dress in whatever suits her style for that day. I decided my options were to either let her wear the outfit and be late, or, insist on something more coordinated and be later. Ash Wednesday is all about repentance and I realize something more subdued would have absolutely been appropriate, but she loves our church, loves going there, is a little young to grasp the idea of a reverent outfit, and wore the get-up with such confidence. She's had the vest for a few years, and as Chris says, it fits like a life jacket.
If you're looking for someone to come "stage" your home, you should call Lucy...I believe her decorating philosophy can best be described as "more is more!"
I meant to include this shot of Eli in my post about love. Eli seriously loves his food. He cries while we're preparing his food, and he'll cry if you eat in front of him and he isn't eating...even if he just finished two pancakes and half a banana like below. As Lucy says, "Eli likes to have his food."
Posted by
Melissa Wyatt
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment