Sunday, February 14, 2010

Thinking about LOVE...

I love Eli in corduroy pants. He has many pairs and wears them a lot. I love this picture of him playing in our super-messy playroom...our children seem to be flourishing in this cluttered environment.

I love Lucy wearing her hair bows. She would be 3-inches shorter without them and we get a lot of comments about their size...I continue to think she has enough personality to wear them! We had a tough day on Tuesday, Lu and I...her school was cancelled (again!) for snow and she told me "I really wanted to go to school today." Between snow days and her being sick, it has been a few weeks since she's been both days. We both desperately needed absence from each other for our "hearts to grow fonder"...if you know what I mean. The rest of the week got much better... She did go to school on Thursday and had a blast at her Valentine's Day party! She loves looking through the Valentines she got from her friends. Here's a picture of her from this summer...

I love Chris for so many different reasons. A few weeks ago, our entire family got the stomach bug...it was awful. I got it last and (even Chris said) the worst. He had to take off work because all I could do was drink Gatorade and watch "Keeping Up With The Kardashians." It is such a busy time for Chris at work, but he didn't think twice about rearranging his schedule so he could take Lucy to school and entertain Eli all day. I love the picture of him below because it makes me laugh. He got that headlight for Christmas a few years ago and loves any opportunity to use it! He is quick to attend to any of my projects that will include "headlight usage!" I love that he is so willing to help me out...and let me change my mind...a zillion times.

Eli, Lucy and Chris make my heart very happy! XOXO!

1 comment:

  1. Oh Melissa,

    If ever I am in need of a smile... All I have to do is turn to your blog. Your comments and pictures along with their descriptions are just so cute, funny, and heartwarming. Seriously, after checking out the latest events with the Wyatt family I may as well have put my heart in the microwave for 1min and 30sec and taken it out to pump ever so happily and warmer in my body. These latest random pics and stories just as sweet as the rest. NEVER STOP POSTING!!!!! You are soo good at this TOOOOOO, Lady of many talents!!!

    ReplyDelete